Marvin Towler is a speaker, thinker and instigator who is renowned for delivering perceptive insights for his clients. He believes that awareness is one of the keys to success.
He has a B.S. in corporate communications from Southern Connecticut State University and received his Juris Doctor from Rutgers School of Law. His varied career interests have spanned from corporate to nonprofit work to significant experience in the personal development industry, where he has coached others in clarifying goals and working toward personal and professional success.
He is a master certified Success Coach who has worked with some of the biggest names in the personal development industry. Along his path to self-mastery he came across Gary Keller and Jay Papasan’s #1 best seller The ONE Thing, which had such an impact on him that he decided to become one of the first 40 people in the world to be certified to teach these powerful principles of productivity. Among his interests are Martial arts, hard-style kettlebell training and running. As a life-long student and Consciousness Explorer, he is constantly evolving and unfolding.
“Do the thing and have the power.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
1. Too much of a good thing can come back and bite you.
2. We get in our life what we look for.
3. Replace a bad habit with a good one. Marvin took back his life by taking control and replacing a bad habit (alcohol addiction) with a good habit (training in the martial arts and getting super fit).
4. Write down your goals. Marvin wrote down his goals and took steps to make it happen for his transformation.
5. We are the sum average of the 5 people we associate with the most. Marvin found a new circle of friends that enable him to grow.
“Awareness is the key to success.” -Marvin J. Towler
Three Tips to Help You Transform
1. Make a decision. Kill off all other options. Make sure the decision is real.
2. Commit the decision to paper. This includes setting it up as a goal and through journaling.
3. Do the thing. Take action on your decision. Action upon more action builds momentum towards the eventual end goals and mission.
1. The ONE Thing by Gary Keller & Jay Papasan
2. The Power of Decision by Raymond Charles Barker
3. Flow by Mihaly Csikszentmihayl