Lori Shemek is well known as a pioneer in creating global awareness of low-level inflammation and how it is responsible for and the core cause of most illness, disease, faster aging and weight gain.. She has been sending out the message about inflammation long before it was a buzz word.
Dr. Lori has uncovered the pathway to the core cause of weight: inflamed fat cells that not only promote unwanted excess weight gain and belly fat, but poor health as well.
“It is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny.” – Tony Robbins
Lori’s mother’s death had an effect on the rest of her life. Due to her mother’s lifestyle would lead Lori down the journey she continues on. Due to the choices her mother made, Lori wanted to help people make better choices in health, particular with a person’s weight.
“Who is going to take care of you if your health fails.” – Lori Shemek
1. Everyone of us are at choice. Her mom felt like she had no control in her life. She learned that success and failure is based on a string of small steps. “If you can do one thing in your life to move you forward, do that one thing.”
2. There’s never a linear path to any success in life. Lori became resilient due to having taking care of her mother. her childhood was filled with being beaten, eating dog food (due to starvation) and other things. She learned from the challenges she faced.
3. She feels that she wouldn’t be the person she had she not gone through what she went through in her childhood.
Top three tips with health and weight loss:
1. Drink more water. Once you start drinking water, your cellular water comes alive.
2. Avoid sugar. Sugar is inflammatory. It’s also linked to Alzheimer’s disease based on
3. We each have the power within us to create the life we want.
Top Three Books: